Monday, January 22, 2024

Blog Post #1

1. Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/



I Chose Instagram as my main source for receiving news because its probably the app I mostly use. There are tons of well known and trusted people that are on my feed who talk about whats going on with the world. Most of the people I follow are either basketball players like JJ Redick, or spiritual influencers like Tim Tebow. Tebow is one of those guys I like to watch because he use to play football and he has a good understanding on how to live life to its fullest while keeping God first in his life. I also like keeping up with what HPU has going on whether that be with sports or events going on. I love seeing what President Quebin has to say, and Instagram is usually my go to with that. Being able to see what my family and friends post is also something I really like about instagram, and is the main reason its my favorite social media outlet out there. 

2. Logos (https://logos.com/) 




Logos is a bible app where you are able to deep dive into scripture and see up to date commentaries on how it applies with todays culture and society. It also provides key biblical principles where you are able to take in depth notes on what you are learning and how it can be applied in your everyday lives. I love Logos because there is unlimited resources within, you just have to go out and seek it. Some of my favorite bible commentaries are written by Tony Evans, Mathew Henry, and Warren Wiersbe. This app is something I use everyday, and I strongly suggest people downloading it, as it has really helped me apply biblical principles and spiritual disciplines into my everyday life. It also is super cool seeing all the possibilities there are in your own personal walk with Christ. 

3. X (https://twitter.com/?lang=en) 



Twitter or what is now Called X is another source of news that I really like going to. X is an app that I use more so for basketball. It has a really unique way of displaying scores of games, newest rankings, hottest teams, and so much more. I am a huge fan of keeping up with North Carolina hoops, and my feed is litterilty all High School, College, and NBA hoops. It sounds like my life is basketball when in reality it isn't, but this apps primary use for me is to inform me on the latest regarding hoops. 

4. CNN (https://www.cnn.com/) 


CNN is a source I use for information regarding politics and general news. CNN always would be playing in my grandparents house on television or in the car. Its one of those sources of media that is more in the background of my life, and I honestly do not check it near as much as some of my other sources of media. Fox news is also something that I look at. 

5. ESPN (https://www.espn.com/)


ESPN honestly possesses my loyalty to the max when it comes to how long I have been using it. Ever sense I can remember, ESPN has always been entering my mind either through my eyes or ears. I have always been such a fan of watching college or NBA basketball. I also like watching golf with my cousins. ESPN definitely gives me the most nostalgia, especially when March Madness hits. My ESPN app is absolutely slammed with brackets and latest scores regarding the best month of all time. I absolutely love it. I also use the app to rewatch my games with the ESPN+ feature they just recently added.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Relationship with technology

 My relationship with technology is ok, but I wish I took advantage of the opportunities that technology can give. Technology governed by a ...